N.Prima - Natalia Proskuriakova
Member of Saint-Petersburg Union of Artist IFA.
Artist, works in experimental graphic style.
Her art works are published on the sites of exhibition projects «ART WEEK» and «ART GEO AWARD» and also printed in the catalogues «New face in the ART», «ART Culture», «Art Portrait Club» and «Art in Design»
Born and live in the city St. Petersburg, Russia.
„- My creative biography started when I meet my important teacher – the famous Russian artist Farrakhov Ildus“- says Natalia.
Art activity for last two years:
– In different museums, libraries and galleries in St. Petersburg and Moscow. More than 20 expositions during 2013-2017
– Winner in the art competition, which was organized by City administration of St. Petersburg and connected to the – 70 years celebration of the Victory of the Second World War. Her picture „Red sails“ was selected from 700 paintings from different artists and exposed in the Ethnographic Museum in the Marble Hall. May 2015
– Participant in collective exhibition in Hall Union of Artist. Saint-Petersburg. February 2016
– Participant in collective exhibition in Hall Union of Artist. Saint-Petersburg. March 2017
– Participant in collective exhibition in Hall of IFA. Saint-Petersburg. May 2017
– Three solo exhibitions – „Planet of my dream “, “Heroes of our childhood”, and “Japan in naïve style”- the last exhibition was held within XVI City Festival “Japanese Spring in St. Petersburg” and was attended personally by the Japanese attaché.
Saint-Petersburg May 2016
– The exhibition “On other parallel”. Saint-Petersburg. April 2017
International collective exhibition
– Participant in the International “Art Exhibitions-contest of Contemporary Art “, which were held in St. Petersburg, Cyprus, China, Italy, Belarus, Vladimir, Moscow, Denmark, Crimea, Slovenia, Turkey – where she was repeatedly awarded. 2016-2017
– Participant in the international exhibitions-contest “Art Geo Award”, which were held in Moscow and China– where she was repeatedly awarded. 2017
– Participant in international art festivals “Vivat-talent “, “Petersburg Assembly”, “Vivat Petersburg”- where she was twice Lauriat I levels and received gold medals; On last exhibition, she got “Lauriat of Grand Prix”. Saint-Petersburg. 2016-2017
-Participant in on-line gallery “Colors of Humanity” USA. The exhibition “Animals” and “Open”. 2016- 2017
– Participant in the Italian-Russian project “VOX ANIMAE” in Milano, Italy. April 2017
– Participant in the international art project “ARTINDESIGN”. The first exhibition was held in Saint-Petersburg, May 2017. Next exhibitions will be held in Milano and Moscow.
– Participant in “IT`S LIQUID” international contest. Venice 2017
- Participant in the international exhibitions-contest “Art Geo Award”, which were held in Moscow, September 2017
- Participant in the international exhibition “My Italy”, which were held in Moscow, October 2017
- Participant in the international exhibitions-contest “Art Water”, which were held in Moscow, October 2017, awarded with 1st place in nomination "Water as Game".
- Participant in the international exhibitions-contest “Art Week”, which were held on Sardinia, November 2017, awarded.
- Participant in the international exhibitions-contest “Plein Air Assembly”, which were held in Moscow, December 2017, awarded.
- Participant in the international exhibitions for art works of small format “A Single Grain of Rice”, which were held in Paris in gallery Metanoia, December 2017- January 2018.
- Participant in the exhibitions “Work of the year”, which were held in in gallery IFA, Saint-Petersburg December 2017- January 2018.
- Short video presentation of my art work: https://vimeo.com/232970237/5d24bf3095 /updated
P.S. The art work by N. Proskuriakova is already accepted to the international exhibition “EOS”, which will be held in Vittoria, Sicily in March 2018
– She was part of an international art project “Japan” with a Swedish designer and glass masters Mikael Erlandsson from the company “Ulven”. From her painting “Japan. Tempo” a glass sculpture was created. 2016
– She was also part of the art project “Red Hat” with the Italian glass masters Walter and Mario Furlan from Murano. From her painting “Red Hat”, many different glass sculptures were made. 2015